Incase Slider -- FAST SHIPPING

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by brn2ski00, Mar 11, 2008.

1. brn2ski00 macrumors 68020

brn2ski00

Guys/Gals, just thought you'd like to know that I ordered a White Incase Slider iPhone Case from the Online Apple Store yesterday morning (around this time). Well, it is on the truck for delivery as we speak! Total turnaround time will be less than 24 hours. Crazy! :D

I live in ME and it was shipped from PA -- Super Fast :apple: !

I know people are price gouging this same product on eBay, just thought you'd all like to know...

2. marykay9507 macrumors 6502a

marykay9507

that's pretty good-- i was lucky enough to go to an apple store where they had them in-stock...i love this case! Thanks for letting everyone know:D

3. Hoo03 macrumors regular

I almost ordered one this morning but my ETA was 3/18 to 3/24. Did you place your order with a 2nd day/express delivery?

4. brn2ski00 thread starter macrumors 68020

brn2ski00

Nope, standard shipping - less than a day turnaround time. I am using it right now and it really is all of that and some chips!

5. Hoo03 macrumors regular

Very nice. I just need to decide and get a case for my iPhone.

I've been waiting for Target/Bestbuy/Walmart/AT&T to get the incase slider. But so far, no luck! Ugh, I guess I will probably end up ordering it but the idea of spending $40+ on a case is kind of making me feel nauseous.

6. brn2ski00 thread starter macrumors 68020

brn2ski00

I know, it isn't cheap. From the Apple Store after tax and shipping, its $40 and change > $41 though

7. Hoo03 macrumors regular

Well, I ended up ordering Contour Showcase and saved myself $10 vs the Slider. The biggest driver in my decision was the option and ability to use Holster on Showcase.

8. brn2ski00 thread starter macrumors 68020

brn2ski00

Yeah if you wanted a holster function, then the Slider probably wasn't for you.

However, I am ABSOLUTELY in love with this Slider case... it really is all of that. Feels so good in my hand :D

9. marykay9507 macrumors 6502a

marykay9507

I am a big fan of showcase, but I returned the one I had for the iPhone-- felt like it made the phone thick; I do have it for my iPod Touch though and love it!

10. VenomousSVT macrumors 6502

until i picked this case up my opinion was that the revo was the best case... I saw this in the apple store about a week ago and snagged it up! for once I have no desire to take the phone out of its case. it is just as sexy in my black incase silder as it is naked! I love this case!

11. Hoo03 macrumors regular

Please no more positive feedbacks on Incase Slider. :p

I'm starting to develop a buyers remorse on my case and it is supposed to be delivered tomorrow.

12. brn2ski00 thread starter macrumors 68020

brn2ski00

Dude, it really is a sick case. Good Buy! :D

13. AreanFSL macrumors 6502

Yeah good buy, sleek and fits right in the pocket. I live about ~ 30 minutes away from incase main company in Irwindale & I received replacement protective cover in 2 Business Days.

14. yOyOYoo macrumors 6502a

yOyOYoo

Anyone have any idea how the slider case compares in size to the Seidio Rubberized ultra slim case??

I think that is as slim as I want to go! Thanks.

15. thatdude90210 macrumors member

I used a Seidio rubberized for a few months before switching to a white Slider.

The dimensions and thickness are pretty much the same. But if you lay both on a table, the Slider is just a touch thinner. That's because the slider has a thin bevel that covers just the chrome whereas the the Rubberized case covers part of the glass.

16. Hoo03 macrumors regular

Update: I got my Showcase today. Overall, I like it very much given that I paid $24+ shipping.

I was also fairly impressed that holster was designed to grip the case firmly but also allow ease of removing the case.

This was a pleasant surprised since I purchased it based on couple reviews.

17. brn2ski00 thread starter macrumors 68020

brn2ski00

LOL so random.... I did the same, sold the Seido and bought the white Slider. Its way better, the super slim was cheaper, the slider feels better and is way more Apple