InCase Slider for 2G IPT at Best Buy

Discussion in 'iPod touch Accessories' started by California King, Oct 25, 2008.

1. California King macrumors 65816

So I was at Best Buy today and was very surprised that I found the Slider for the 2G iPod Touch. They only have the matte black right now, but I'm sure they're going to have more colors soon. Why it surprised me was because it's not on InCase's website and not on Best Buy's website either. Anyways, thought I let you guys know that if you were waiting for the Slider, you should check Best Buy.

Also, let me know if you want pics of it. I don't have a camera, but can take some pics on my Macbook's iSight..but if you've seen the matte black 3G iPhone Slider, it's pretty much the same thing.

2. nohite macrumors member

thanks. I am waiting for the white one, or the gun metal. I will go to Apple store tomorrow to find out if they have them.

iLounge did a review on it, pictures show the matte black one also.

3. California King thread starter macrumors 65816

Has anyone seen any Sliders at the Apple store? I think I'd rather get the white one than the black one.

4. only macrumors regular

5. Sil3ntP8nd8 macrumors newbie

do these scratch the chrome backing? I had the agent18 one on my 1G touch and there scratches..looks good though