InCase Slider for iPhone STUCK on Verizon iPhone!

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by HappyDude20, Feb 9, 2011.

1. HappyDude20 macrumors 68020

HappyDude20

So, I decided to go into Best Buy and purchased an InCase Slider case for my Verizon iPhone 4. I got this particular case considering the side buttons weren't restricted or messed up at all........

.......however, i can not longer take off the slider itself. Its a tight snug fit, that I cant seem to take off.

I believe its because I never took off the back plastic covering that originally came with the iPhone...but i dont know.

Hopefully someone here has some kind of help, considering this is really annoying and I'm beginning to believe that attempting to break off the case is going to permanently mess up the glass of the phone.

2. map1978 macrumors 68020

map1978

It's def because you didn't take off the back plastic. Its a tight fit without anything, period.

I had this problem in target (I have a back skin) and I got it off by pulling up on the volume side plastic and sliding off at the same time.

Be patient, you'll get it off :D

3. reebs macrumors 6502

reebs

Lol I used dishwashing gloves to get a good grip and finally got it off mine. Left a few scuff marks on my antenna band though :(

4. weisjt macrumors 6502a

weisjt

classic new phone owner move, leaving the plastic film on haha

5. GatorsLax macrumors newbie

sad part is that he probably thought leaving it on would prevent scratches instead of contributing to them.