Incase Slider now available at Best Buy Canada

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Ever34, Sep 25, 2010.

1. Ever34 macrumors regular

2. MacDawg macrumors P6

MacDawg

What do you think about the case?
    I used an InCase on my 3GS but have not put one on my 4
    I have the Apple bumper but never use it either

Do you like this case?
    Did you get one?

3. Ever34 thread starter macrumors regular

Actually i'm not a fan of the slider. I posted this because I know many people like this case and have had trouble getting one in Canada.

4. The Main Event macrumors newbie

People should forget about this case if they have any screen protectors on their iPhone 4. Bought one while I was in the US and couldn't slide my phone in since I have the full body Zagg on it.

5. k3roro macrumors 6502

Bought one, it bubbled two of my BodyGuardz screen protector, I think it was $55 Cdn.

I had to return it, but I still lost quite a bit due to the fact that my screen protector is now ruined =S

Btw, I only had the back protection on, not the front.

6. parrot5 macrumors 6502

Anyone knows about the Incase Snap? I've been hunting for one but can't find it in Canada

7. GT-R macrumors member

do not get this case if you have a screen protector on. it is not compatible. it bubbles the protector like crazy because of the super tight fit, and i cringe everytime i take the case off the iphone and pray that it doesnt scratch the sides... u have to pull really hard to get it out

8. Bisz macrumors regular

It's the case I'm using and I like it. The two complaints I have are the screen bubbling and that it's a bit difficult to get at the buttons.

Keep in mind that Zagg does have a special undersized protector available, at least at BestBuy in the US They do, that does work with this case. I don't like Zagg so it's not ideal, but it's better than nothing.

The next case I want to try is the Agent18 EcoShield, it's also a slider but it has rubberized buttons over e power and volume buttons so it should at least make pressing those easier. I haven't seen it in any stores yet.

9. 3N16MA macrumors 65816

3N16MA

The case is only $32.99, you got ripped off.

10. lach macrumors newbie

FWIW I saw it for sale at Futureshop in North Bay so I assuming there at all other locations. Not sure on price didn't look because I wont be buying one but if your a canuck then you have another place to shop.