inCase Slider question

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by StoneGaijin, Apr 23, 2008.

1. StoneGaijin macrumors regular

Ok, so I love my incase slider. Love it. It's sleek, protects nicely, thin, and sexxxy....oh so sexxxy.

I love taking off the bottom and docking, both in the Apple Dock, as well as the new JBL iPhone Speaker Dock I purchased...

However....

Will someone point me in the right direction, or please tell me... how the heck I get the top part OFF?

I make a point to remove my iPhone case once a week for cleaning, and I can't get the top part off (presumably because of the rubber shocks inside the case...)

Help?

2. Galley macrumors 65816

Galley

I accidentally put mine on the wrong end when I first got it, and I nearly ruptured my spleen trying to remove it. I don't think it's designed to be taken on and off.

3. thatdude90210 macrumors member

Heh, could have still ripped a colon. :)

I'm not looking forward to the day I have remove mine - remembering how tight it was going on. I might try wetting the edges with some rubbing alcohol to get it out. It could provide some lubrication and still evaporate off if any gets inside.

Or I could just risk my spleen.

4. brn2ski00 macrumors 68020

brn2ski00

I never had a problem with removing mine. I also didn't put the phone in upside down the first time either -- call Incase and tell them.

5. thegoldenmackid macrumors 604

thegoldenmackid

agreed, I even put both of mine on in reverse just to laugh at it and I never had a problem with it coming off.