Incase Sliders for iP4 on ebay

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by dqpassat, Aug 16, 2010.

1. dqpassat macrumors regular

Did I quick search ebay for iphone 4 Incase Sliders and a ton of results popped up. These have the incase logo but I get the feeling that they are not true Incase sliders but knock-offs. All sorts of colors available and for much cheaper than retail.

Anyone had any experience with these? I'm tempted to buy one just because they have them in white. I do notice that the flash/camera hole may not be large enough to avoid the dreaded haze effect.

2. peteisanidiot macrumors regular

you're not kidding - i just ran a search and there are tons of knock offs with the incase branding on the case. one such:

[​IMG]

since the legitimate incase slider seems to have some issues with damaging the phone i'd definitely steer clear of any knockoffs. you're also right that the knockoffs will certainly have flash issues.

if it's not on the incase site and if it has questionable flash cutouts i'd avoid it like the plague. incase (and apple) is currently selling their white model so you can get yourself a legit one, though the price is quadruple the imitation price.

3. actionvaughn macrumors member

actionvaughn

I asked in the ebay thread and no one had a response for me, so I'm definitely curious to know if they're at all usable. I'd love to get a blue one while I wait for Incase to release their official one. :(