Incase Snap Case Clear Opinions ?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by InfernoUk, Nov 21, 2010.

1. InfernoUk macrumors 6502

Hey guys just wanted some opinions on this case as im looking to order it to replace my apple bumper. Seems to be better than other clear cases because of the flash issue prevention and apparently is a little more scratch resistant. I already have an invisi-shield over the front and back of the phone. Seems like its the best clear minimal case at the moment ? though most look the same so its hard to tell.

Opinions and other similar recommendations would be great.

thanks guys !

2. Warbrain macrumors 603

Warbrain

I never liked mine. Just never fit right and ruined the look a bit for me.

3. InfernoUk thread starter macrumors 6502

how can it ruin the look if its clear ? compared to the bumper which covers up the whole edges of the phone

4. astrorider macrumors 6502

I thought it looked great on the phone, but because the case has some flex when on the phone I thought it gave the overall phone (case + phone) a cheaper feel than without the case. I've had previous smartphones with battery doors that end up having a cheap, creaky feel because of flex and didn't want to have that on my iPhone. I'm not using a case now, but my girlfriend's Incase Slider feels solid on the phone and has the advantage of being dockable when the bottom is slid off. But it was never part of the free case program.

5. iamartimus macrumors 6502

I used mine for a while, and really liked it. I put a picture in the back to make it more personalized, and it fit well. But after a while, it did feel a little creaky, but nothing bad, and I continued to use it until i got my Neo Hybrid EX, which I really like.

I only tried the Otterbox Defender (too big and creaks a lot, but serves a purpose when I need more protection), the Snap Clear, and the Hybrid EX. My favorite is the Hybrid, bar none. The only thing about that case is that the sides kind of flip back when the sides are brushed, but it's still solid and absolutely no creak. The only other case that I am eyeballing at the moment is the Atomic Hybrid. The only thing holding me back is the cost plus shipping, but i'm probably going to order one soon. :)

6. BearsFan34 macrumors regular

BearsFan34

It's way too slippery for me. It looks "nice," but as it's been mentioned, the dust shows through big time when looking at the back.

It's ok in a pinch, but I ended up with the InCase Snap Case Smoke, and it's become the case I use every day. It's nearly perfect, for me.