Incase snap case for the iPhone 4

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Mark98xlt, Mar 16, 2011.

1. Mark98xlt macrumors newbie

Quick question for you guys, Im a case whore but just went backto the snap case for my 4, I originally had one through the bumper program but it would never completely snap on the one side, read many complaints and similar issues from people who got the same case through the program, tried the slider and loved it but hated I could not use a screen protector with it.

Now I just bought the "black frost" one from apple store and now I know why I missed the case so much it makes the phone so much smaller and still shows it off which I love, but I have noticed that the soft rubbery texture isn't as grippy as the smoke one I had through the program and the slider?

Anyone else notice this? I posted on there Facebook page and they said over time in production they change materials which I can understand I just wish it had that extra bit of grip at times lol, I didn't see the smoke color available at the apple store at all, or any one of them so I just went with black frost

2. calvy macrumors 65816

Yes. Ive noticed. The snap I got in the case program didn't fit properly so I bought a new one from apple and noticed immediately that it was less see through. But it fit so I kept it and returned the one that didn't fit in it's box.

3. ajohnson253 macrumors 68000

ajohnson253

I have had the same incase snap case from the program. I chose the Smoke Gray. I have had 2 iPhone 4's since I have had the case and the second iPhone fit a little tighter. On the left upper area there is a slightly wider gap since the gap is so tight. Doesn't bug me though :rolleyes:. Case still looks good and it still protects my phone.

4. richxps macrumors 65816

richxps

wow i just picked up the black frost today and it fits like a glove you dont even see any silver along the side.. I had the smoke one and still do but there was a slight gap between the case and the screen. The new one is prefect and it fits both Verizon and ATT.

5. NWI73 macrumors 6502a

6. still in school macrumors 6502

the edges on mine are raised above the front screen. When I have my phone against my ear, I can feel the sharp edges poking my face. Is this normal? Do I have a fake?