Incase Snap Case Leather

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by ann713, Jun 22, 2012.

1. ann713 macrumors 6502a

I just saw these on the Incase website but they are current 'Sold Out', does anyone have actual pictures or review? They look classy!

[​IMG]

2. oneapplegeek macrumors regular

oneapplegeek

I haven't used this case, but Incase cases are pretty sturdy and in a nice quality from my experience. Why don't u buy one and write a review on it? I wonder how this case is.

3. 124sport macrumors newbie

I bought one at best buy. I returned it slimmer immediately. indeed it is a very nice case with s great feel to it. BUT, it is extremely difficult to access the volume buttons. And to a lesser extent the vibrate toggle. I just wanted a car fog the weekend when I routinely take my 4S out of its otterbox ford cleaning and general sleeker feel. I imagine all (incase brand) sndl cases fit the same way with limited access to he buttons.
    If you're used to this type of case then it's a great case. The leather feel is exquisite. The fit is really snug (indeed it was a little too hard to remove it).

4. Cozmo85 macrumors regular

I opened one at bestbuy to check it out and the volume buttons are almost unusable.