Incase Snap Case Pro

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Delorean2006, Feb 4, 2012.

1. Delorean2006 macrumors 6502a

I was just on Apple's site and I saw that they just listed the Incase Snap Case Pro to their listings and I want to know if anybody has seen it yet in person or even have purchased it, if they have, could they post some pics of it on their phone because I am very interested in the case and would like to see it before I get one, I would love to see one myself in person but I would not be able to get to an Apple store anytime soon, Thanks!

2. Macman45 macrumors demi-god

Macman45

Actually, so would I....I have Speck clear cases on my MBA and MBP. having one for my phone would be good.

3. Logic777 macrumors newbie

I saw it in the Apple Store and tried it out. It is basically their crystal clear snap case with the sides of the ProSlider. What I don't like about it is that the crystal clear back appears to be very prone to scratching easily and I don't like that the top and bottom don't cover the edge of the phone. Would be nice it it offered all around protection and was made of their frosted clear material which is less prone to scratching.

4. map1978 macrumors 68020

map1978

Damn I now see they finally have a white birds nest snap case :mad:

There goes another $40 this week :rolleyes:

5. JMies419 macrumors 6502

Lol, don't you hate when that happens.

6. Delorean2006 thread starter macrumors 6502a

wow screw that! i have the clear frost and the black frost because they don't scratch and i hate those crystal clear cases, thats forty bucks im not wasting, might try out the white bird case, never know, i absolutely love anything from Incase

7. map1978 macrumors 68020

map1978

Just wanted to update this thread about this case....

Went to the apple store today and saw the new incase line...I tried the white birds nest, it looked amazing on the phone, BUT it's a creaky disaster :(

Not sure if they are all like that, but didn't buy it. Too bad because it matched the white perfectly. It's glossy poly so prob why it's super creaky.

They also have a new snap case in white and gunmetal with a stand attached to it...felt great on the phone but was a little bulky for my taste.