Incase snapcase for iPhone 5 available at Apple store?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by 212rikanmofo, Sep 20, 2012.

1. 212rikanmofo macrumors 65816

I love the simplistic and minimalistic of the Incase snapcase. I've been using this on my iPhone 4. It's the charcoal smoky gray see through one. It adds minimal bulkiness and protects my phone very well. I am curious to know if anyone knows if they will have the new iPhone 5 cases available tomorrow at the Apple store when the iPhone 5 launches? I pre-ordered my phone but really would like to get that case for it before I use my phone.

2. KevinC macrumors member

I just ordered one directly from Incase, I've had one on my 4S for ages and it's the ONLY case I've ever left on an iPhone for an extended period. They shipment will be early October.

3. cfairbank macrumors 6502

Not at apple store but just saw them at my local best buy.

4. rdowty macrumors 6502a

rdowty

I was just at Best Buy and saw it there as well.

5. 212rikanmofo thread starter macrumors 65816

You guys sure it was the incase snap case for iPhone 5 that you saw? Was it the transparent black one?

6. phiberglass macrumors 6502a

phiberglass

Does best buy for sure have it? It wasn't for the iPhone 4? If incase isn't shipping it until early October I wonder why best buy would have it. If so I'm buying it.

7. simplified587 macrumors member

Been looking around for kne as well. I have only seen the Slider case at Bestbuy. If you look at their Facebook fan page, there is a post saying that the case are starting to ship and that if you can't wait, you can get the Slider case at local Bestbuy. Nothing about the Snap case, though...

8. whsbuss macrumors 68040

whsbuss

Apple stores have no cases as of this morning.... reps say coming soon.

9. phiberglass macrumors 6502a

phiberglass

update: Incase said on twitter no stores have the Snap case. They will be the only ones carrying/shipping it initially.

10. twiggy0 macrumors 6502

Yeah stores currently have many iPhone 5 cases, but not the Snap Case by Incase that you're referring to.

11. 212rikanmofo thread starter macrumors 65816

Damnit, sucks, not sure why they have the slider case but not the snap case. C'mon Incase.

12. iEric4 macrumors member

Anyone who preordered get their snap case yet? Or found one anywhere?

13. davewolfs macrumors regular

Cheapest product ever. Avoid incase they always break and they do not honor their warranty.

14. kthnxshwn macrumors regular

What? I've had Incase products for every generation iPhone and they've been made with the upmost quality. However, I did drop my iPhone on to a table from two stories up and the case cracked, but they replaced it after I attached the receipt I had emailed me from the Apple Store.

Honestly, I think you're just trying to tarnish their brand because you couldn't find your receipt or something when you tried to replace one of your cases.

15. davewolfs macrumors regular

Impossible to lose a receipt when it is emailed to you by apple. I've purchase two snap ins. Both have broken. I took pictures and sent in the receipt for both and did not receive a replacement.

First case cracked and corner broke off. Second case started peeling a layer of plastic.

If you would like ill try to find the emails along with pictures that went without response. Wjat benefit do i have in tarnishing a ****** brand. Avoid at all costs.

16. KevinC macrumors member

17. matrix808 macrumors regular

I've had the same experience as the user above. Incase has great customer service with me. I've RMAed about 4 cases now with no problem. Sorry to hear you had a bad experience though.

18. Buckeye808 macrumors newbie

Shipped

My clear case shipped from incase yesterday, should be here by midweek next week.

19. outlawarth macrumors regular

I have the exact same bad experience with Incase. I took pictures and sent in receipts to them and they have never followed through. I have gone thorugh numerous Incase snap ins and they all broke at the corners, keep in mind I am very careful with my phones.

Cheap bad product and terrible service to top it off.

20. Buckeye808 macrumors newbie

My case arrived today. Clear one. I love it, it's just what I wanted. High quality, shows off the iphone 5, A+.

21. iEric4 macrumors member

Pics please!

22. Buckeye808 macrumors newbie

Here you go.

Attached Files: