Incase Sport Armband Iphone 3G

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Ferris23, Aug 3, 2009.

1. Ferris23 macrumors 68020

I just picked this case up today and so far I love it.

Pros-

1) Stays snug to the arm using a great velcro strap. The entire thing doesn't flop at all while running.

2) Great build quality. So many other armbands I have tried are glued and they come apart. This thing is stitched and very well made.

3) Nice size band for larger arms!

4) The screen stays pretty damn flat against the phone so touch screen access is spot on. I can accurately adjust volume on screen.

If you look at the box it says it's for the Ipod Touch 2G, but on the Incase website it's says compatible with Iphone 3G/S. I called to make sure and they said it fits fine. Which it does.

I was hunting for a good armband that worked well for lifting and running and have finally found it. A bit pricey at 34.00 in Apple Store, but WELL worth it!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Ferris23 thread starter macrumors 68020

lol must not be many taking their Iphone to the gym like I do....

:p

3. lemonademaker macrumors 6502a

lemonademaker

In a Van Down By The River! Metro Detroit!
    i must have missed this back on the 4th... thanks for the heads up....
    i've got one (don't remember the name) but it's to small around the arms... how's the sweat issue? will sweat soak thru the back intern soaking the iphone?

thanks

4. Ferris23 thread starter macrumors 68020

The arm length is plenty long, the back does get damp but I haven't gotten any dampness on my phone at all. I usually try to just wrap it around my sleeve during cardio to help soak up the sweat. Again it doesn't seem to penetrate to the phone from what I can tell...

5. map1978 macrumors 68020

map1978

lol no I use it everyday, but i just toss it in my pocket.

i hate cases wrapped around my arm while i'm working out.