Incase where are you!

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by TechWhore, Jun 30, 2010.

1. TechWhore macrumors regular

Any word from incase?! I thought they would be hot on the scene with iP4 cases!?

Most of the cases out there now are crap.

2. JohnnyQuest macrumors 65816

JohnnyQuest

Their website (goincase.com) says cases coming soon. I'm just surprised there weren't any for launch.

3. TechWhore thread starter macrumors regular

Me too, especially since it is like 1 of 3 case brands sold in the apple store.

4. Sneakz macrumors 65816

Sneakz

Incase always lags. They take advantage of the fact that thy are one of the better selling brands so they talk long bringing out cases. Same happened with the iPhone 3G in 2008.

5. volta1210 macrumors newbie

It's been over a week since I received my iPhone 4 in hand. I waited and waited even "liked" them on facebook to see when their cases would be out but couldn't wait any longer so I ordered the incipio feather. I would have waited longer if they had given even a rough ETA but so far all they have said is that they have the new iphone in hand....weak.

6. yanki01 macrumors 68040

yanki01

yea im a fan of them on facebook also hoping to get the first scoop on when they'll release their case. my sis, my mom and myself all have the slider on our 3GS. now that i have the 4, im waiting and waiting. i think im giving in and buying the bumper this weekend.

7. keeganxt macrumors regular

Patiently waiting as well. Incase is to cases as PowerSupport is to films.

8. Theshadowonme macrumors newbie