Incipio Cases in stores... iPhone 5?

linsam

macrumors 6502
Jul 3, 2007
Irvine, CA
I ordered my OVRMLD (Charcoal Gray/Navajo Turquoise) case on Saturday directly from Incipio. It shipped today. I should have it by tomorrow. Excited to get it. I love their soft touch cases.

Comment

whsbuss

macrumors 68040
May 4, 2010
SE Penna.
I ordered my OVRMLD (Charcoal Gray/Navajo Turquoise) case on Saturday directly from Incipio. It shipped today. I should have it by tomorrow. Excited to get it. I love their soft touch cases.
PLEASE post some pics as soon as you get it, and a quick review on fit and installation. I'm seriously considering getting one.

Comment

deone

macrumors newbie
Sep 20, 2012
Ovrmld

Purchased the Incipio ovrmld yesterday. Curious how it would fit. Anyone has it and would like to post some pics. Thanks!

Comment

JonMPLS

macrumors 68000
May 23, 2010
MN
Ovrmld

Good luck with this. I have one--it feels great, beautiful colors, but it is so hard to get it on I gave up. Figured it would be worse to get off. If you like to go with 1 case only, this might be super. I like to change pretty often, so I think I might be out of luck.

On the other hand, if you discover some trick to installing that I missed please let me know! The case looks super, so would like to use it.

Last edited:
Comment