Incipio Delta

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by wildrage, Mar 14, 2011.

1. wildrage macrumors member

I haven't found a review for this model anywhere on the net, so I figured I'd post a quick one, as I picked it up a few days ago at Radio Shack.

Here's a link to the Delta via Incipio's website:

http://www.myincipio.com/iphone-4-c...-delta-hard-shell-case-with-silicone-core.asp

The Delta's construction is comperable to the Sicrylic, but considerably beefed up.

Overall, I'm a huge fan, and It's my new case of choice. I've been wanting to dump the Defender because the silicone is just way too droopy. Pics to come soon.

2. h1r0ll3r macrumors 68040

h1r0ll3r

Looks nice. Any issues you've noticed with it so far? Bubbling screen protectors, compatibility with 3rd party cables, other oddities or anything?

3. wildrage thread starter macrumors member

No, so far, so good. I didn't like the Sicrylic too much because the silicone seemed way too thin and I didn't like the way the plastic snapped on top of it.

The Delta not only beefed up the silicone, but the plastic sort of interlocks into the integrated bumps of the silicone on the back. I like the way that the silicone covers a bit of the top and the bottom of the screen. Makes me feel a little safer, should my phone take a spill face first.

4. h1r0ll3r macrumors 68040

h1r0ll3r

Interesting. Not that I'd need another case for my iPhone but I was looking for something Defender-esque without being too bulky. Looks like this one would fit the bill. Thanks for the heads up.

5. wildrage thread starter macrumors member

6. John00814 macrumors newbie

Incipio Delta has a smooth anti-static cover.It include Vanity Kit,brushing cloth to maintain your device in clean status and applicator card.It combines materials like silicone core and slotted acrylic shell.