Incipio Destroyer - iPhone 4. Anyone have this?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by h1r0ll3r, Jan 7, 2011.

1. h1r0ll3r macrumors 68040

h1r0ll3r

As the title states, anyone have this? Been looking for a replacement for my OB Defender and this one seemed like it'd be a good fit. Looks more along the lines of a Commuter but something a little thinner than the Defender is always good :D Anyone have any reviews on this case? Thanks.

2. djransom macrumors 68040

djransom

3. h1r0ll3r thread starter macrumors 68040

h1r0ll3r

Pffft....I actually commented on that thread and completely forgot about it :rolleyes: So much for me searching I guess :p

Now it's a toss up between this and the Speck Toughshell.

4. i3igsmooth5769 macrumors 6502a

i3igsmooth5769

Looks fairly rugged, but I think I'd rather go with the speck toughshell.

5. rapaleeman macrumors 6502

Actually it isn't rugged at all. All it has is a super thin plastic frame around the outside that is disturbingly flimsy. It also doesn't come over the front at all and there is way too much exposed silicone that literally sticks to everything.

The holster it came with was really good though. I actually liked it better than the seidio holster. I don't use the clips though and if you are planning to pocket it, well good luck. My frame kept popping off in my pocket as I took the phone out.

I would assume with the holster it would be a little better, but again the front lip has exposed silicone that get gets stuck to stuff, even the holster.

Personally I'm waiting on the Otterbox Reflex. The toughshell could be good, but I'm not a fan of all silicone outers since I pocket my cases.