Incipio Dual Pro case for iPhone 6/6+?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by davistld01, Oct 14, 2014.

1. davistld01 macrumors 6502a

davistld01

Anybody here using the Incipio Dual Pro case on their iPhone 6's? How is the fit/finish? Do you like it?

I had the case on my iPhone 5 for a while, and the rubber inner liner seemed like a pocket-lint magnet as I remember...so I went to the Apple leather case. I like the Apple case on my 6 a lot...but could use something a little more grippy.

2. Munitalp macrumors 65816

We have one of the DualPro Prints from Verizon. The fit is great, just like the DualPro for the 5S. The back of the case feels nice, very smooth and has a soft feeling -- provides a bit of grip… [but its by no means very grippy]. Overall good protection without too much bulk added. We're using one of these and the Elago Duro until other cases arrive. DualPro feels much less bulky than the Duro. Haven't had any problems with lint -- the texture is smooth and not the tacky TPU type of feel.

3. blwade macrumors 6502

I'm using a Dual Pro Shine for a 6+. I like it. The only way it is more grippy is by adding a slight amount of bulk. The back is still pretty slick. I feel like it is just big enough to grip without it just sliding out of my hands (which it almost did several times when I tried to use it naked).

I've heard the regular Dual Pro is a little more grippy.

It has certainly protected my phone from a couple bumps. No drops yet.

As far as pocket lint goes, I am noticing that it can collect a good bit around the edge of the screen... but I don't think I've had an issue with lint/dust getting under the case though. The worst build up probably has been in between the two layers. I have taken the case off a couple times and noticed this.

It fits tight, isn't overly bulky, and feels decently protective.

4. mattroman246 macrumors 6502

mattroman246

believe it or not bulky, but i guess considering other protective cases it's not that bad

5. jkel777 macrumors 6502a

I used this case for about a week before returning it. It offered pretty good protection and made the phone feel very solid. However, in my experience, it was just a tad too slippery for me and it was an absolute pain to remove.

6. Munitalp macrumors 65816

Yeah thats a good point… removing it is nearly impossible.

7. blwade macrumors 6502

It loosens up a little bit over time. I've found I can get the bottom corner (closest to the branding - on the side with the volume rocker) off first pretty easily. After that, I get the adjacent top corner... and slowly slide that lip over the side.

Then the rubber part is very simple.

8. Candurin macrumors regular

I just replaced my spigen neo hybrid with this case. I wanted a bit more drop protection and still a slim case.

I have no issues removing the case, I simply pop off the hard shell first and then the inner liner is easy to take off.

It is a very smooth/slippery case, but so is the phone itself. I'll be keeping this case on...

9. awtryau89 macrumors regular

My wife loves her dual pro. She has the regular version, not the shine. Of all the more protective cases we have tried on her phone in stores, this offers the best protection and grip without the bulk. She has the pink and gray.

10. johnc22 macrumors 6502

I like it a lot on my 6 Plus. Fiance has it on her S5. I have no trouble removing it and do so every few days to give the phone and inside of the soft part of the case a wipe down with a microfiber. I'm using the Zagg glass screen protector in conjunction with this so some dust collects between the edge of the protector and the side of the case.

11. dragonjinse macrumors 6502

I just ordered Dualpro shine yesterday.

Hopefully I made a right decision.

12. jldesutter83 macrumors regular

jldesutter83

I have a purple and teal dual pro from verizon. I got it last week but just put it on today and I love the soft silky feel to it. It's very slim and has a lip for lay on the table protection. It fits great and the silicone doesn't attract dust and lint like previous models. The silicone has almost a TPU feel.