Incipio Dual Pro Shine 6 plus

AE14

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Jul 9, 2013
Philly Burbs
Anyone with any thoughts on this case? It looks nice and for $35 at ATT seems reasonably priced. Just concerned the back will get scratched

blwade

macrumors 6502a
Sep 16, 2014
I bought this case and love it.

Have the Gunmetal/Black color choice.

If you drop it on concrete or asphalt, it will probably scratch it up, but so far (only had it for 4 days) it has held up well. It can show fingerprints, but they just wipe away.

If you are wanting something for grip, this isn't amazing. I feel more comfortable holding it than holding the phone naked, but I don't know that it feels that much less slick. I think the little bit of bulk makes it easier for me to hold on to.

AE14

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Jul 9, 2013
Philly Burbs
I bought this case and love it.

Have the Gunmetal/Black color choice.

If you drop it on concrete or asphalt, it will probably scratch it up, but so far (only had it for 4 days) it has held up well. It can show fingerprints, but they just wipe away.

If you are wanting something for grip, this isn't amazing. I feel more comfortable holding it than holding the phone naked, but I don't know that it feels that much less slick. I think the little bit of bulk makes it easier for me to hold on to.
I appreciate the feedback. I was concerned that it looked a little slick as well as scratch prone

johnc22

macrumors 6502
Jul 28, 2010
Atlanta
I bought the Incipio Dual Pro at a Verizon store and think it's an excellent, protective case without adding too much bulk. It has a soft touch finish on back - not super grippy but probably more durable than the Shine version. It's also $5 cheaper.

AE14

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Jul 9, 2013
Philly Burbs
I bought the Incipio Dual Pro at a Verizon store and think it's an excellent, protective case without adding too much bulk. It has a soft touch finish on back - not super grippy but probably more durable than the Shine version. It's also $5 cheaper.
I am going to have to see if my verizon store has it

BoricuaHec01

macrumors 6502a
Sep 17, 2012
Chicago, IL
I also purchased my Dual Pro at Verizon, got a little employee discount on it that added up nicely. Overall it's a great case, real durable, I have the soft touch one.

AE14

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Jul 9, 2013
Philly Burbs
Just ordered through Amazon prime and should have it tomorrow. Hopefully this is my case answer. Will post thoughts up once I get it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.