Incipio Edge Pro

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by haticK, Oct 7, 2011.

1. haticK macrumors 6502a

haticK

2. madaski macrumors newbie

Similar to InCase Slider

I actually just purchased the Incipio Edge Pro about 30 minutes ago. It looks very similar to the InCase Slider which I've used on my 3G since Day 1. It's always protected my phone very well and doubled with a screen protector, you can't go wrong in my opinion. Doesn't add much bulk at all and if it's like the InCase Slider, it may have a thin rubber coating which adds to the grip. I also purchased the InCase Slider for the 4S since they're so similar and plan to test each on my 4S when it comes to see which I like better.

3. IXDoubleDXI macrumors regular

I just had the regular Edge case delivered on Friday. No phone yet, obviously, but it seems like a pretty sturdy case. It does had rubber on the inside. I got the matte black for the black 4s, but might pick up another color too depending on how well it works.

4. solarguy17 macrumors 6502a

how is the outside? grippy or super smooth. Compared to say the apple bumper?

5. Eric889 macrumors newbie

My girlfriend bought one,she used it for a week and hated it. When she gripped her phone it would make that cheap "plastic creeeek" noise, which I can't stand. Also after sliding the case apart several times to dock, the case loosened up allowing the case to break apart at times. Wasn't a great experience. Just my .02 cents.

6. jimmy1984 macrumors member

jimmy1984

I would have to disagree with creaking noise.

I have the iPhone 4 with the Incipio Edge Pro, and I have been using the case for just under a month now. Here are some highlights:
    - Extremely sturdy case
    - Easy to grip (not slippery or waxy)
    - Slides into and out of pocket with ease
    - The phone is very well protected
    - The case does a good job preventing debris from getting in between case and phone

Now some lowlights:
    - Not a big fan of the included screen protector
    - You are limited in after market headphones due to the design around jack

If you are looking for a slider case...look no further. Incipio did a fantastic job with the design and production of their Edge Pro