Incipio Feather Case question

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by apple.pseudofan, Jul 3, 2010.

1. apple.pseudofan macrumors regular

Does the case recess the front glass at all? It appears not to and that seems a bit dangerous and would push me towards the NGP case.

Anyone know?

2. eg2007 macrumors 6502

I just got mine. Had a few in the past. It does NOT over the bezel. It easily snaps onto it. Low profile, limited protection.

Hope that helps.

3. apple.pseudofan thread starter macrumors regular

Thank you. Makes me Skeerd

4. Cabby macrumors regular

Snaps in, doesn't cover the bezel, bit it feels nice, live, low profile, and allows you to set the phone down without worrying. Also fixes the antennea issue. Comes with 2 screen protectors and a squigy thing. I did t use the screen protectors, but nice to have in a pinch

5. F123D macrumors 68040

F123D

I've got the feather case on my phone and I love it. Doesn't add any extra size or bulk at all to the phone and keeps the phone looking sleek with its clean lines. It mainly just protects the back and sides. No screen protection at all. The material is slightly grippy which good but doesn't get caught in your pocket when trying to place in or out. Surface of the case doesn't collect lint, dust or finger prints either. If it does, a single wipe and it looks brand new again. I'll be adding a screen protector and I'll be set.

And yes, it fixed my antenna issue. 95% of the time, I have full bars now.

6. mbhforum macrumors 6502a

Love the case. It doesn't provide 100% protection, but if you put on a screen protector, along with the case, you should get good coverage!

7. KoukiFC3S macrumors 6502a

8. F123D macrumors 68040

F123D

Not sure if it's at the apple store. Didn't see it when I was there. You could order from their website or order from Amazon which is what I did. Incipios website charges tax but through amazon, no tax. They're based out of Irvine I believe and I got my case in 2 days to San Diego.

9. eg2007 macrumors 6502

Sadly, the Apple Store does not carry Incipio products. At least, I've never see them there. I order them online. Free shipping.

10. deeddawg macrumors 604

The Microcenter near me (ATL) carries Incipio products. Not sure if they have any iphone4 cases though, you can check their website to see if they have in-store stock.

11. mbhforum macrumors 6502a

I loved this case until I saw pics from a wedding I went to last night and how bad the flash was distorted. Gonna return it and try the Case Mate Barely There next (case # 4).