Incipio Feather from local Wal-Mart

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by benji.e, Sep 20, 2012.

1. benji.e macrumors newbie

I just picked up a couple of Incipio Feather cases from Wal-Mart. Expecting 2 phones tomorrow for my wife and myself. My local store just got these in.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I didn't get pictures of all colors they had available as they were still unpacking the box and setting them up/out. But they include black, grey, red, purple, teal/blue, green and pink.

The case comes with a little kickstand as well as a screen protector. They were $19.88 each before tax. Incipio's website has them listed at $24.99.

2. phantomsd macrumors 6502

phantomsd

Nice! Bought mine on their website and should arrive today... ~$27 after tax and shipping. Wish I would have known about this... could've saved a couple of bucks.

3. Brad02 macrumors regular

They have any other cases besides the Feather? I have been trying to hunt down some stores with some in stock in my area and can't find a single one. I haven't checked Walmart yet though.

4. webbuzz macrumors 65816

webbuzz

Bummer....I was just at my Wal-Mart, they haven't put anything out yet. Might have to go back tonight.

5. Mark Scheuern macrumors member

I got a DualPro at a Verizon store today. I visited an AT&T store, too--I have AT&T--but was told they can't put anything out until tomorrow.

6. benji.e thread starter macrumors newbie

They were literally just unpacking the large box when I got there/saw them. It's definitely worth going back later tonight or early tomorrow. I asked about cases from other companies as well as other accessories. They will get them (including wrist bands, screen protectors, and different cases etc ...), though they didn't know when. This store did not have anything else coming in today and said it was unlikely for tomorrow.

They had probably had around 120-150 of the Incipio Feather cases, with 50+ being black. I do wish they would have made white ones.

7. its93rc macrumors 6502

its93rc

AWESOME! Thanks for posting! I'll swing by Wal-Mart later.

8. phantomsd macrumors 6502

phantomsd

I wonder why they decided to create that indentation on the top back of the case. I would have preferred it to be flat all the way. Any guesses on functionality or is it just simple design tweak in order to stand out from the other feather-like cases out there?

9. benji.e thread starter macrumors newbie

I am guessing it's just for design and I personally like it. On the black case, it's not really all that noticeable.

10. DTMfan macrumors member

My wallyworld had no cases and were not sure when they were even going to be in stock

11. JoshObra, Sep 20, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2012

JoshObra macrumors regular

Darn it! I went to Target yesterday and today, nothing!

I'm going to Wal-Mart tomorrow [afternoon]!!

Update: I literally took my keys and left for Walmart after reading this post.

Unfortunately, they didn't have any cases there yet..

Bought ice cream from McDonalds instead.

12. ghsNick macrumors 68030

ghsNick

Can you post the SKU number or something? Just went to mine and nothing.

13. danielsmu macrumors regular

Seconding the request for a SKU or product number. They didn't have them at the Wal-Mart closest to my house and I'd like to search online if possible...

14. TWO2SEVEN macrumors 68040

TWO2SEVEN

Just checked the website. They aren't listed on there at all. :(

15. JonMPLS macrumors 65816

My feather arrived today. No phone yet, however! Seems like a nice medium protection case. Typically I get a high impact case like a Candyshell and a minimal like a Pinlo.

The feather has a nice matte finish which will help grip a lot.

16. Drag'nGT macrumors 68000

Drag'nGT

Did they have the kickstand one? The white one looks pretty sweet!

17. Icealicy macrumors member

Anyone have any luck at their local Walmart and what do you all think of this case so far?

18. ghsNick macrumors 68030

ghsNick

They're not in Tampa or Orlando at all. If the OP could give me the SKU or something I could go into the store and see when they're getting them in.

19. ghsNick macrumors 68030

ghsNick

what's the sku?!

20. benji.e thread starter macrumors newbie

TESSCO SKU : 571877
    Mfg Part #: IPH-805
    UPC: 814523028058

21. ghsNick macrumors 68030

ghsNick

Where do you live? No one else has been able to find them either.

22. joec1101 macrumors 6502a

Never had any luck whatsoever finding a decent selection of cases at any local Wal-Marts. None of the local ones around have any 5 cases at all and a very limited selection of 4/s cases.

23. Swerthy macrumors member

Quick question for the OP:

Does the case scratch the iPhone 5 when you put it on/take it off? I'm looking at getting this case but would hate to spend money only to find out this thing scratches my phone up...

If anyone has any experience with Incipio products as well feel free to chime in! They all look great to be honest.

24. yanki01 macrumors 68040

yanki01

interesting, i was at one of my walmarts (not on the good side of town) and didn't see anything. then again they never have anything good. ill check the one right by my apartment.

25. richpjr macrumors 68030

richpjr

I was running errands all over the place today and none of three Walmarts I stopped in had any in stock.