Incipio Feather included Screen protector quality?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by AreYouIn?, Sep 19, 2009.

1. AreYouIn? macrumors 6502a

AreYouIn?

I know there are a lot of treads mentioning the Incipio Feather. I have read through most of them looking for someone to remark about the quality of the included screen protectors. It seems most people weren't using them because they already had another one on when they bought the feather.

I'm buying my first Iphone in a month or two but I found the feather on sale for half off this week and went ahead and bought it. So does anyone know about the quality of the screen protectors?

Thanks!

2. ihonda macrumors 68000

rainbow effect, not TOO bad but enough to bother me.. you really notice it on dark games or anything close to sun.

3. calvy macrumors 65816

from what I hear power support is still better. But I'm in the group that didn't put it on because I already had a Power Support crystal on mine when I got my Incipio Feather a few days ago from amazon for 12.99. I got it to replace an elago designs case I had that was wearing off. The price I saw on amazon persuaded me to go for it.

4. ihonda macrumors 68000

careful with the feathers, all light colors will stain EASILY, i had a neon green, put it in my jean pockets, within 3 weeks turned black.

5. AreYouIn? thread starter macrumors 6502a

AreYouIn?

Thanks everyone. I ordered seafoam green and turquoise for both my upcoming Iphone and my moms. I guess I'll try the screen protector and see if it bothers me then if it does I'll buy a power support one.

6. sm0 macrumors regular

7. Kenzembo1 macrumors 6502

Haha I take it that you're an Incubus fan..."when seafoam green is in fashion...are you in?" (You have to know the song to understand what I'm talking about lol) ;)

8. LazersGoPEWPEW macrumors regular

Can you clean them?

9. tnisatard macrumors 6502

honestly i assume all screen protectors that come with cases as extras are low quality

10. AreYouIn? thread starter macrumors 6502a

AreYouIn?

Why yes I am. I was listening to that song when I made my account. Buying the seafoam green case was just a coincidence though. My favorite color is green and I didn't like the olive or neon shades.