Incipio Feather or Incase Slider or both?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by iSkier, Jan 7, 2009.

1. iSkier macrumors regular

I want to get a good case for my iPhone, and I can't decide. I like the sleekness and look of the slider, but have heard mixed reviews. I like the feather because of the screen protectors, but the slider looks cooler. I don't see the point of having two cases, what do you guys think?

Thanks.

2. Rayfire macrumors 68020

Rayfire

Precisely. Only go with one. With regards to which one, I think you already answered it:

"I like the sleekness and look of the slider"

"but the slider looks cooler"

So there :p

3. Ferris23 macrumors 68020

Slider. It is still very sleek and actually protects the phone. The feather leaves the bottom of the phone exposed and makes me wonder why have a case if it doesn't actually protect the phone. I would rather have an extra 2MM of plastic if it is actually doing something.

4. neesh0 macrumors 6502a

neesh0

I vote for the slider, it looks really nice and slides in and out of you pocket really easily.

5. iSkier thread starter macrumors regular

Okay I think I've decided on the slider, but the only thing is it can't have screen protectors can it?

6. key714 macrumors member

any screen protector will work with slider :D

7. sidewinder macrumors 68020

sidewinder

If you like the Incase Slider, you should take a look at the Seidio Innocase II Surface as well. Especially if you want a belt holster as well.

S-

8. SFStateStudent macrumors 604

SFStateStudent

I like the feel and the look of the Feather (incipio) and the price. It actually has a smooth "take-out-of-pocket" feel that is similar to the plastic acrylic cases. Though I have the whtie 3G iPhone, the black Feather seems to expose some of the white case iPhone in a way that it actually looks rather nice, rather than exposed to possible damage from a drop. It has a much better feel than most of the other silicon/rubbery cases that I've examined and it's much thinner than anything offered by Marware...:cool: