Incipio Feather or Incase Snap Case for iPhone 5?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by kyleb822, Sep 22, 2012.

1. kyleb822 macrumors member

kyleb822

Any thoughts or recommedations for the better case? Thanks

2. richpjr macrumors 68030

richpjr

I am leaning towards the feather for my 5. I had one for my 4S and loved the minimal bulk it added.

3. kyleb822 thread starter macrumors member

kyleb822

Thanks, thats the one I was leaning towards too. I like how thin it is, and doesn't add a ton of bulk

4. map1978 macrumors 68020

map1978

I prefer the incase snap only because it offers a slight lay on table design, which I like to have.

Not sure about the 5 case though...time will tell once they are available

can't go wrong with either...both slim and not bulky at all

5. oghowie macrumors 6502a

oghowie

6. ikl macrumors newbie

I have had both of these.

I first ordered a obsidian black Feather for my black iPhone 5. The case looks nice and fits well. It is very thin and does not add much to the size of the phone. Unfortunately in less than two weeks of office use the black colour started to wear out from the case, showing the white plastic under it. It seems that this is a common issue, according to the number of similar comments in amazon (.com and .co.uk).

After that I bought a clear Snap case from apple store. So far I have not had any problems with it. The case is somewhat thicker than Feather. The iP5 version also has a bigger lip in front than the iP4 version. I think I may go back to Feather, if they get the material issue sorted out in future versions.