Incipio Feather w/ flash

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by volta1210, Jun 28, 2010.

1. volta1210 macrumors newbie

After a couple of close calls (almost dropping my iPhone 4) I can't wait much longer to purchase a case. After reading some threads it seems like the Incipio feather (http://www.myincipio.com/product/IP...therÂ-Slim-Form-Fitted-Case-for-iPhone-4.html) was widely liked and recommended. If anyone has the new case for the iPhone 4 could you please post some pictures and let us know if the case effects the camera's flash as many other cases do right now.

2. mbhforum macrumors 6502a

I'd be very interested in this answer as well b/c I am considering ordering this case. I don't feel like ordering it, paying for shipping, only to find out it has the flash problem.

Does anyone know if local stores carry this yet? I called a couple of Radio Shacks and they don't have them.

3. thewizzy macrumors member

are feathers only purchasable online? none in stores?

4. WahooSF macrumors newbie

Bought One

I just ordered a Feather last week and it should be arriving this week. I was worried about this issue as well. I'll be pairing with a Zagg IS shield on the back and a Power Support screen protector on the front (when it comes out).

Honestly, my thinking is that if the Feather hinders the flash, any case will. It's already super thin. All existing cases would have to be redesigned if something as thin as the Feather messes up the flash.

Any other thoughts?

5. WhyYouSoBlurry macrumors newbie

I've also considered ordering this case but am hesitant as I bought the iFrogz Luxe Lean case at Best Buy as a temporary solution. It's very similar in terms of thickness and protection; however, the iFrogz case has one of the bigger openings for the flash and still has the cloudy/white effect in pictures. I think I'll continue using it until some cases can be designed well considering all aspects of the actual phone.

6. WilliamG macrumors G3

I liked my Feather for my 3GS quite a bit, except that the back still got pitted by stuff that got in the back of the case. :(

The iPhone 4 version looks nice.

7. volta1210 thread starter macrumors newbie

Wow that was quick, it's out of stock already. Hope Incase's cover is just about ready!