incipio frequency look a like

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by cdcrowell, Oct 24, 2012.

1. cdcrowell macrumors 6502

cdcrowell

Attached Files:

2. boshii macrumors 68040

boshii

I wonder if they're out-of-spec throwaways from incipio. Incipio's headquarters is in Cali.

3. theautopilot macrumors 6502a

theautopilot

I think your probably right. Rip off cases tend to be from china, Hong Kong, etc most of the time.

My guess is the same as yours, they are selling off old first gen stock. They said they were going to redesign the frequency and the speakers holes were not quite right.

4. SlvrSrfr macrumors member

Interesting. In the pictures they do not have the Incipio logo, or the squares on the sides. Maybe they are early versions, or just extremely quick rip offs.

5. djransom macrumors 68040

djransom

6. Ramio macrumors 6502a

Ramio

For only $5 I might give it a shot. I had the Incipio frequency and hated the squares on the side as they felt sharp and uncomfortable in the hand. This one doesn't have those squares on the side which was my main issue so this might be a good case. Just hope it fits perfectly. Right now I am using a Diztronic case which is also a tpu case and is a very nice and comfortable case to use. It also has a good amount of protection. If anything ill just keep this one as back up.

7. cdcrowell thread starter macrumors 6502

cdcrowell

i received my cases today.they fit good just like the original,they are slightly thinner and are not rounded on the edge like the real ones.also the sides do not have the design on them or no logos.over all pretty good and worth six dollars.in the pics the gray is the real one,also no black around the camera hole

Attached Files: