Incipio included screen protectors

DashSatan

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 29, 2011
Do they work well? I have the incipio edge and Im cautious to put the sp on cause I don't want the case to bubble it up. Anyone know if it does?

secretanchitman

macrumors 6502
Sep 13, 2007
i have the incipio feather and i have put on the glossy ones that came with it on my iphone. works fine and hasnt come off in the year ive had it on.

i only trust power support (the ones found in the apple store) and incipio for screen protectors. :)

Comment

mattdo93

macrumors 6502
Oct 2, 2010
If you know what the "rainbow effect" is, then Incipio's screen protectors have lots of it.

Comment

DashSatan

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 29, 2011
i have the incipio feather and i have put on the glossy ones that came with it on my iphone. works fine and hasnt come off in the year ive had it on.

i only trust power support (the ones found in the apple store) and incipio for screen protectors. :)
Does the sp have rainbow effect for you?

Comment

echo2011

macrumors regular
Jun 9, 2011
Mine bubbled on the edges within a week, ripped it off bought some generic ones and its been good for over a month now.

Comment

awadeee

macrumors 68020
Jan 21, 2011
Canada
Honestly, I never buy screen protectors in store. I buy them in bulk for super cheap (like a dollar a piece) from Chinese sites online. They are always A+ in quality and since they're so damn cheap, I can afford to screw one up installing it whereas it's a little more serious when it comes to installing a $20 Zagg. :p

Comment