Incipio iPad 2 Premium Kickstand

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by drwebber, Mar 21, 2011.

1. drwebber macrumors regular

drwebber

Just had a nice long chat with the Customer Service at Incipio. Sounds like the Kickstand will be available and shipping with in a few weeks. I asked about smart function and while the person would neither confirm or deny it he/she did say the following.

[​IMG]

2. icecrystal23 macrumors 6502

I had a Scosche foldio for iPad 2 on order, but got tired of waiting. I noticed that the light grey version of this case was available to order today at www.myincipio.com.

I cancelled my order for the Scosche and decided to try this. Hopefully the Incipio Premium Kickstand will ship tomorrow and get here shortly after!

3. barryst macrumors regular

i was about to order this but am hesitant now because it seems like the three folds adds a bit of bulk to it..

4. Ljwinter macrumors member

Can anyone who gets this case write up a review and possibly include pictures. I was thinking about getting this case and I would like some opinions from people who have it.

5. icecrystal23 macrumors 6502

I received this today. It is actually quite bulky. I will probably return it...

The materials are really nice and it seems like it would stay in the intended position well. One odd thing is that part of the case that goes against the screen isn't the microfiber material. It's the part that you use to stand it up. Also, it didn't work with the screen protector that I have on right now (wrapsol, which is pretty thick).

I'll try to get some photos up later.

I am kind of getting used to my iPad 2 with no case... (I got a neoprene sleeve to carry it around).

6. Ljwinter macrumors member

Please post some pics when you can. I really would like to see the bulk you're talking about. I was really considering this case so any help you can provide will be greatly appreciated.

7. icecrystal23 macrumors 6502

8. Ljwinter macrumors member

That doesn't look too bad. I think the added bulk helps with the protection. One more question, does the front flap fold completely around the back so that it's flat or does it alway have to have that angle?

9. icecrystal23 macrumors 6502

Yes, it can lay flat, too

10. Ljwinter macrumors member

Nice. I like it, I think I'm going to hold out for the black one.

Thanks a lot.

11. WorldIRC macrumors 6502