Incipio iPhone 5 cases on the way..

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by iB4STiD, Sep 20, 2012.

1. iB4STiD, Sep 20, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2012

iB4STiD macrumors newbie

Ordered 2 incipio iPhone 5 Cases from MacMall...

1.Frequency
    2.NGP Matte

Both came to like $29 with tax/free shipping. ATT is charging $30 just for the frequency!!, so cant beat that. Now just have to wait, no estimated shipping, so who knows when this order will get here :cool:

will report back..

2. CJisohsocool macrumors 6502

Is macmall a good safe place to order from? crazy cheap so im thinking bout putting an order in

3. corey407woc macrumors member

great find i got both for 25.99 shipped amazing deal

4. esploded macrumors regular

Macmall is definitely safe. I've ordered stuff from them before.
    The cases were actually listed on the day after the iPhone 5 was announced, but it's still not in stock :/

5. raysmd macrumors member

are these retail packaging which includes the screen cover. i.e., radioshack deal?

6. Adutrumque macrumors 65816

Adutrumque

7. Bill Gates macrumors 68020

Bill Gates

Anyone with an AT&T Premier FAN discount should see what they get off accessories. I get a sizable discount and the retail AT&T store matched it without hesitation. That made their prices much easier to swallow.

8. ghsNick macrumors 68020

ghsNick

Just bought the frequency at RadioShack for 25. Didn't feel like waiting. But seeing as the new feather is already scratching for some I went with the Frequency.

9. ssdaytona macrumors member

Me too. Just picked up the frequency at the shack. I like it a lot. Just like the pixelskin I had since day 1 for my iPhone 4.

I had the candy shell speck and just couldn't stand the shiney lint magnet. Will be returning that case to AT&T tomorrow. BTW, the speck case didn't scratch the anondized aluminum.

10. whsbuss macrumors 68040

whsbuss

Good to know.... liking the Freq as well. May get it and then the NGP in grey

11. ek9max macrumors regular

I got a incipio feather on mine. It fits great! The bottom is a bit sharp though. I ordered some cheap 0.3mm cases off eBay. We will see if they are any good.

12. critic81 macrumors regular

Could you post some pictures of the feather on your iPhone 5? I pre-ordered on incipios site and they were supposed to be shipping last friday. Now it just says coming soon. I'm a little pissed so maybe the photos can hold me over.