Incipio NGP bulky?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by innoutlover01, Oct 3, 2010.

1. innoutlover01 macrumors newbie

I just recently got the Incipio NGP smoke from Walmart and I love everything about the phone except its slight bulkiness in the front of the screen. I did have the apple bumper with the sgp carbon fiber but my antenna got messed up so i abandoned that. Is the incipio ngp the best for its price and size?

it does offer good protection. I was thinking about something smaller thats tpu like the belkin grip vue (heard it has yellowing issues and the tough sleep button) or the iskin solo (button issues)...any suggestions?

2. psywzrd macrumors 68030

3. Spudracer macrumors 6502

I've got the Incipio NGP and the Apple bumper as well. Yes the Incipio is a little bulky but otherwise it's an excellent case for $20. Good protection, excellent button function, and pretty good looks with solid durability. I swap back and forth depending on where I'm going and what I'm doing.

I've also got a Casemate Hula and two SGP Neo Hybrid EX's on the way. The search isn't over yet.

4. 3N16MA macrumors 65816

3N16MA

I have been using the Apple bumper and front/back screen shield combo for some time. Decided to get the Incipio NGP and see how that works. From what I have seen it adds a bit of bulk but still maintains the shape of the IP4 and and looks pretty good overall for a full protection case.