Incipio NGP, manufacturing fault?

imHappy

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 27, 2011
Hey guys,

I just want to know if this type of manufacturing faults occur for the NGP from incipio. If yes, i will just keep it.

TyShawn

macrumors 6502
Jul 17, 2010
There we go
Congratz on the picture :). As for te case its hard to tell did you just get the case if so I would return it. If you had it a while maybe, but ot be honest it looks more like a pinch of some sort origin no one could tell.

bruleke

macrumors 6502
Jun 26, 2009
To be honest: Incipio has beautiful cases, but none of them has a perfect finish. I have Edge Pro and feather and I can clearly see where the two pieces of plastic are melted to join each other.

bagelche

macrumors 6502
Nov 2, 2007
Western Mass.
It's the injection point. It's been mentioned in reviews as a nagging flaw. Mine has it too. I notice it, but I try not to worry about it--it's the best iPhone 4 case I've found. I've dropped this thing from 2-foot drops, 4-foot drops more than I'd care to say. Perfect. and it pops off easily for when I want to feel this sleek thing in the buff or use my Glif.

Catcher

macrumors regular
Dec 17, 2011
I had this case, with that same fault. I also found the case to big and clumsy looking. I bought it because I like plain, mono-coloured cases that are easy to take on and off. I eventually found the Iluv Gelato or which is a similar case though with a slimmer profile. In my opinion its better looking and better made, it has no imperfections from the mould. It's my favourite case.

bagelche

macrumors 6502
Nov 2, 2007
Western Mass.
I had this case, with that same fault. I also found the case to big and clumsy looking. I bought it because I like plain, mono-coloured cases that are easy to take on and off. I eventually found the Iluv Gelato or which is a similar case though with a slimmer profile. In my opinion its better looking and better made, it has no imperfections from the mould. It's my favourite case.
I haven't tried the Iluv Gelato. You've now thrown my whole world-view into doubt. Thanks.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.