Incipio Silicrylic at my AT&T

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by jp93, Jun 24, 2010.

1. jp93 macrumors regular

So I went to Best Buy this morning and got a crappy gel case thing that was over priced. Then I decided to go to my local AT&T and do my surprise, when I asked about iPhone 4 cases, they brought me out two different Incipio Silicrylic cases.

The Case comes with two of the silicone parts, mine is white with the other being pink, and a plastic shell, mine is gray.

The case cost $30 at the store, and from what the guy showed me the choices were white/pink with a gray plastic part, and black/lime green with a black plastic part.

I'll post pictures up soon. I was happy that they had my favorite case for my 3GS in stock already for my iP4. :D:D

2. jeff_siler macrumors 6502

I got the black one which comes with both black and yellow silicone. Yellow looks ridiculous and the black seems to grab on to lint pretty easy. I'm still really liking the case though. I feel much better about handling the phone with it on.

3. fabianvs macrumors regular

fabianvs

4. Chip Chanko macrumors member

Chip Chanko

5. jeff_siler macrumors 6502

6. MacintoshJosh3 macrumors regular

I purchased the all black incipio case there.. It's a soft touch non stick kind of dull black case. It will do until I can find and bumper and may even be preffered by some people.

7. jeff_siler macrumors 6502

Is it the silicrylic?

Any photos?

8. jp93 thread starter macrumors regular

Sorry for the delay, here are some pictures of the case, on and off the phone. I apologize if they are a little bit low quality, taken from my sisters iP4.

Any questions feel free to ask

Edit: still dont get why the pictures are sideways

Attached Files:

9. JoshHawn macrumors member

Hey! That white one looks pretty good! I wish they had the Black/Green one at my AT&T store.

I ended up getting the Black/Yellow Silicone with Black Acrylic combo.

Here's a link to the thread where I posted photos of it and a quick video of the installation process.

10. Greeney03 macrumors member

Awesome! Is that white and grey? I'm really digging it.

11. jp93 thread starter macrumors regular

Yep! Thats the white/grey combo. It also comes with a pink silicone skin, which actually doesnt look all that bad to be totally honest

12. ozziegn macrumors 6502a

ozziegn

here's my Incipio setup. I have a thing for the color yellow. :cool:

[​IMG]

13. Greeney03 macrumors member

Do you have any screen protector? DOes your local att have any incipio feather available/

14. thewizzy macrumors member

i'd like to know that as well about the feather

15. Greeney03 macrumors member

I love it man! Looks really slick! How much? Do they have other colors available?

16. jp93 thread starter macrumors regular

greeney, at my AT&T, they did not have the feather, and no, on the front my phone doesnt have a screen protector. I'm probably going to install a ghost armor front when it becomes available.

As far as color choices goes, mine were the white/pink silicone with grey shell, and black/lime green silicone with black shell (What Josh has).

I haven't seen the yellow one before, it looks pretty awesome though :cool:

17. ozziegn macrumors 6502a

ozziegn

thanks. I have a thing for yellow. even my car is yellow.

18. psychonaut macrumors 6502a

I have the white one and unfortunately both the white and the pink that come with this case messes with the led flash causing over saturated (white out) pictures.

Can anyone confirm if the other colors do this as well?

19. jedmlee macrumors newbie

incipio silicrylic looks interesting
    definately going to check them out for my ip4

20. Jayp03 macrumors newbie

The problem might not be the case.

Did you try taking pictures with the LED flash without the case?

The thread starter of this thread also had a problem with his LED flash, with and without the case.

21. Blues003 macrumors 6502

Is the silicone soft and delicate or rough and tough?

22. iMetalG5 macrumors 6502a

My local ATT store has this model coming today but not available for sale till tomorrow so the manager says. Only 15 total though and in that yellow (he said green)/black, black, and pink. So I'm gonna hit that store early tomorrow to check it out. I was told the other model they have coming in tomorrow is dermaShot. Again only like 10. NO FEATHERS he said. He didn't even know what that was but he looked at something on his screen and named the 2 different models coming in. I'm liking the SILICRYLIC's looks but not sure about the design.

Also coming in is the Speck Candyshell and Fitted. He doesn't know what colors or how many. Said probably purple and the "girly colors".

I want to look more closely at the SILICRYLIC as I do like that yellow/black combo! :)

23. Sweetbike40 macrumors 65816

Sweetbike40

24. jp93 thread starter macrumors regular

Trash I don't think the case is the issue with the flash. My phone does it a little bit too, but I realized it only happens when the flash isn't needed at all. The flash is so bright on this thing that it has the capability of washing out photos

25. iMetalG5 macrumors 6502a

looks like my ATT store got a shipment in but are not going to put them out till 4pm or tomorrow. what is up with that? the kid said he saw Incepio and Speck. Said the Speck Candy's are the ones that will sell out by tomorrow morning so told me to stop in tonight before closing and they might sell me one... i'll see what they have there...