Incipio Silicrylic case?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by yodayoda, Oct 10, 2011.

1. yodayoda macrumors regular

Anyone have this for the 4? Please share your experiences with this case - They have an updated model for the 4S, considering purchasing it would like to see what others think of it from overall usage

My main concern is that I have heard it attracts dust and lint pretty easily

http://www.myincipio.com/iPhone-4S-...CRYLIC-Hard-Shell-Case-with-Silicone-Core.asp

----------

Sorry can somebody please move to Accessories page - I did not see that category - :(

2. SFStateStudent macrumors 604

SFStateStudent

I've really been highly satisfied with INCIPIO anything since Macworld SF 2009 when they came out with tons of 3G/3GS cases. They tend to attract lint/dust like many of the other cases, but I would clean my iPhone and case each night and that seemed to address the lint/dust issues for me. I like their weight, their thinness and their cost $20 or thereabouts...:cool:

First case cracked and they sent me a new one b/c of the lifetime guarantee...

3. egonpax macrumors 6502

4. accessoriesguy macrumors 6502a

wow some of those hard shell cases look awesome, remind me a bit of otterbox. I like the color combinations! :D

5. grovertdog macrumors regular

Impossible to beat

@ $7.16 with free shipping, currently on Amazon...