incipio verizon iphone 4

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by buckmastermn, Feb 15, 2011.

1. buckmastermn macrumors newbie

On the incipio website, there is a compatibility chart showing which cases were designed for the verizon iphone 4 and which are compatible. Both the NGP and duroshot drx are supposedly compatible.

Here is my question, even though they are compatible how centered are the cutouts on these cases? I know the mute toggle isn't in the same spot as the GSM iphone 4 and this has me a little concerned.

Someone please chime in, I am a little worried about buying both of these cases and not having them fit properly.

2. TimShady macrumors member

Here's mine in the NGP. It ain't centered but it works...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Rattle&Hum macrumors newbie

I just bought the NGP from Walmart today. Expected the misalignment, but I was not pleased with how the sides bow out slightly and did not like the buttons at all... tactile feel was not good.

I did, however, get the Silicrylic for my wife (purple) and its a very nice case. I almost got the black one for me, but its a bit of a oil magnet.

FWIW, the Case Mate Pop is a VERY nice feeling case. I also got it from Walmart today ($24.99). They only stocked the black one. I'm not keeping it because it shows fingerprints worse than the naked phone and it attracts and shows dust like CRAZY. I'm thinking I may order the gray one online.

4. Dandrews524 macrumors 6502

ive got an incipio feather case and it fits perfectly just like the incipio site said. just a lil fyi i bought mine on amazon for $10 cheaper, so it might be worth a look if you wanna save a little cash