Incipio with screen protector?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Loves2spoon, Jul 9, 2010.

1. Loves2spoon macrumors 65816

Loves2spoon

Anyone with the Incipio NGP semi-rigid soft shell using a screen protector?

I'm worried after applying it and putting back in the case it might peel up on the corners. Any thoughts?

2. ssinohio macrumors newbie

I had issues with the front using Invisible shield. It was way too thick and with the NGP it lifted on the sides and some in the corners. The back IS seemed ok. I got a 3-pack of regular clear shields from the ATT store from Case-Mate and that was much thinner and worked great with the NGP. I just received the clear skin from Phantom Skinz and will install the front and sides and probly keep the IS on the back since it doesnt show with the NGP on anyway. Very happy with the NGP case. But I will keep looking for something else as more become available.

3. iPhoneDoU macrumors newbie

No Problems Here

Casemate 3 Pack from AT&T with Incipio NGP Matte.

Invisible Shields are probably too thick.

[​IMG]

4. mcdj macrumors G3

mcdj

Wirelessly posted (iPhone: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_0 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8A293 Safari/6531.22.7)

No problems here with the NGP and iFrogz anti glare.

5. falconeight Guest

falconeight

I am sorry but that case really cheapens the look of the iphone 4. Just my opinion

6. Loves2spoon thread starter macrumors 65816

Loves2spoon

Now I don't have to worry about people stealing my iPhone 4 because it looks "cheap"! Awesome!!