increase in your bill with iphone 4 data plans?

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by bmcgonag, Sep 29, 2010.

?

Have you seen an increase in your iphone bill with the new data plans?

Poll closed Oct 29, 2010.
  1. Major increase, almost had a coronary!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. A bit higher occasionally, but not for the most part.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Seems like a good limit that they've set.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. I don't even come close to the limit they've set.

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. bmcgonag macrumors 65816

bmcgonag

Just curious, but has anyone noticed a major increase in their phone bill with the new iphone 4 and the non-unlimited data plan that they now have?

My GF wants me to upgrade from my 3G, but I don't want to lose the unlimited data.

It's kind of bitter-sweet the way I see it. I mean, you get a phone that is so much faster, and can get to so much more in much less time, but you are now limited on how much you can get too by the plan itself.

Thanks,

Brian

2. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

If you have an unlimited iphone data plan now with an iphone 3G and upgrade to an iphone 4 you can keep your unlimited data.
    But either way log into your AT&T account online and go to "view past data usage"
    If you never went above 2GB's per month or average alot less then chances are you still wont go over it. I think for the average user 2GB per month would be plenty.

3. bmcgonag thread starter macrumors 65816

bmcgonag

Thanks for the reply, I was not aware that you could keep the unlimited plan, I thought you had to go to a limited plan when you upgraded. Great news!