InCrease issues?

Discussion in 'Distributed Computing' started by iShater, Apr 14, 2009.

1. iShater macrumors 604

iShater

Has anybody had the InCrease client is getting stuck at the 100%? It seems to be happening on two of my systems, or the Extreme Overclocking site is acting up. I got 0 points for the last week! :eek:

2. MacBandit macrumors 604

MacBandit

Sounds like you are having a communication problem after the unit is complete. Maybe you have a firewall blocking it or something else. Do you use Little Snitch? It could be blocking it.

Oh and yes I do use it and I do not have any problems at the moment.

3. SciFrog macrumors 6502

The problem is not related to increase... Delete your cores and upgrade to the new Folding version (6.24.1). I have lost almost a week of production already...

4. MacBandit macrumors 604

MacBandit

How come I'm not having this problem? I haven't done any core upgrades in at least 6 months.

5. SciFrog macrumors 6502

Only half of my rigs have the problem, don't know why... Maybe it is unit specific.

6. MacBandit macrumors 604

MacBandit

Excellent answer I hadn't thought of that. That's probably exactly the problem. They are probably issuing a new unit that requires the updated client. This unit is probably only issued to specific CPUs and also based on time to complete.

7. SciFrog macrumors 6502

8. iShater thread starter macrumors 604

iShater

Sorry guys I have been swamped the last few days and didn't notice the responses. Can someone give me easy steps to do the remedy? :eek:

Edit: found the core files, deleted and trying again!