iPhone Increase the badge number count..?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by c0venant, Apr 10, 2013.

1. c0venant macrumors regular

I'm looking for an alternative to "AppFlow". It lets you set any number on badges (eg: the badge saying you have 200 new e-mails). I know there are apps that let you remove the badge, but it's not what I'm looking for. Thanks

iPhone 5, iOS 6.1.2

2. nepalisherpa macrumors 68020

nepalisherpa

While I do not have the answer to your question, could you give me a valid purpose for this?

3. dhlizard macrumors G4

dhlizard

LOL

Wants others to think he has more friends/is more popular than he actually is ??? :confused:

4. BumpyFlatline macrumors 68030

BumpyFlatline

There's a tweak specifically for the mail app called HowManyMail. And the only reason I know this is because I'm looking for a mail tweak which places all unread mail at the very top of my list. Unfortunately I've found nothing but I saw that HowManyMail tweak and thought to myself, would anyone want/need this? Then you started this thread haha. Still don't know why anyone would want this but it exists. Hope this helps.

5. c0venant thread starter macrumors regular

sometimes when I receive twitter and facebook notifications, I read them (thus deleting the badge) but am too busy to reply or chat right away, so I'd like to re-set the badge as a reminder to answer back later.

yes

thanks. One that works for FB, twitter and messages would be handy.

6. nepalisherpa macrumors 68020

nepalisherpa

Makes sense! :)