Indesign running type around image

Discussion in 'Design and Graphics' started by mashinhead, Sep 6, 2006.

  1. mashinhead macrumors 68030

    Oct 7, 2003
    I have a tif i created in photoshop and brought into indesing. i want the type to wrap around it, it runs in the middle of the canvas, the image does, top to bottom.
  2. tobefirst macrumors 68040


    Jan 24, 2005
    St. Louis, MO
    Window>Text Wrap

    You can change the type of run-around from within there. You're probably looking to use the middle one, "Wrap around object shape." You can get it's "shape" from the dialogue box directly below that.

Share This Page