Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

adityashah1989

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Dec 11, 2008
Since the iPhone launched in India last night midnight, I haven't come across a single authorised store that has iPhone 6 Plus in 64gb or 128Gb variants in stock!

Has anyone managed to get any of the same?

buntym

macrumors member
Oct 14, 2011
Good luck finding them. With just 55,000 units shipped to India for launch and with people queuing up since morning yesterday, your best bet would be to either camp in front of a store till stocks replenish or buy from a scalper.

adityashah1989

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Dec 11, 2008
Good luck finding them. With just 55,000 units shipped to India for launch and with people queuing up since morning yesterday, your best bet would be to either camp in front of a store till stocks replenish or buy from a scalper.

The 55,000 units you mention are just iPhone 6 Plus or includes the iPhone 6 as well?

barjatya

macrumors newbie
Sep 22, 2014
Since the iPhone launched in India last night midnight, I haven't come across a single authorised store that has iPhone 6 Plus in 64gb or 128Gb variants in stock!

Has anyone managed to get any of the same?

the 64 gb vijay sales have it in stock you can check their website , but they will deliver by 25th oct they are saying.

adityashah1989

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Dec 11, 2008
Well, I managed to get iPhone 6 Plus - Space Gray 128 GB at midnight from a local store in Andheri, Mumbai

Me and a friend got two iPhone 6 Plus - Space Grey - 128Gb from a distributor in Kurla, Mumbai & later a friend got the same model but in 64 Gb from the same guy today. And he has more stock as well apparently.

barjatya

macrumors newbie
Sep 22, 2014
Me and a friend got two iPhone 6 Plus - Space Grey - 128Gb from a distributor in Kurla, Mumbai & later a friend got the same model but in 64 Gb from the same guy today. And he has more stock as well apparently.

yeah new stock has been coming in , apparently the reliance digital store in phoenix is also getting new stock today

care to share kurla guy number ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.