Indiana Jones on Leopard

Discussion in 'Mac and PC Games' started by AeroBar, Aug 28, 2009.

1. AeroBar macrumors 6502a

hi,

does Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb work on Leopard 10.5?

cheers

2. No Fooler macrumors newbie

Hi there,

is this lego Indiana Jones? Or is it some other game?

Anyway, I suggest going to a mac store and just asking someone. I live in Australia and I bought COD4 for my mac in a Chatswood store. On the shelf, practically right next to COD4 was lego Indiana Jones.

It should work, but it wouldn't do any harm asking someone at a store if you can.

3. AeroBar thread starter macrumors 6502a

Hi,

no it's not the LEGO one. I know at the time Leopard was released people had trouble with Emperor's Tomb, but I'm wondering if it's okay now.

cheers

4. Kristenn macrumors 6502

Hmm. I have this game somewherez. I should dig up the disk somewhere and install it! I used to play it on a iMac G5 I think it was. :eek:

Only... it might not work on my Mactel Macintosh ><

5. AeroBar thread starter macrumors 6502a

thanks.

6. AeroBar thread starter macrumors 6502a

yes I have Google. and if you type Emperor's Tomb and Leopard 10.5 in Google and do a bit of research you soon see that there was a lot of compatiblity issues when the game was released (despite what that link claims) and that there is no information on whether those were resolved or overcome.

so rickvanr, thank you for your input, but I think if you are honest with yourself you'll find it was not very helpful and a waste of your own time.
    please also remember that research is more than just the first link that a search engine provides and that sarcasm, that people ask question here for a reason and that sarcasm is the lowest form of wit.

good day to you.:)

7. rickvanr macrumors 68040

rickvanr

Or download it, and give it a go. If your conscience eats away at you then go buy it

Or the second link on google

Or you could contact Aspyr support directly to see if there is any recent news.

8. AeroBar thread starter macrumors 6502a

by "download", I assume you mean be "steal".

no thank you.