ines and safari downloader

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by bw1128, Aug 19, 2010.

1. bw1128 macrumors 6502a

so i had to restore my ip4 last night and last some nes roms, so im trying to get them back. well i used pkgbackup and got most back but now that i have safari downloader it keeps putting the unzipped roms in the wrong folder. should i uninstall safari downloader to back the self installer in ines put the roms in the right place. or is safari downloader not the problem.

any advice would help. i just really want my calgames back. lol

2. maturola macrumors 68040

maturola

Not sure if I fully understand what your issue is, but if the ROM are being place on the wrong place by SDM just use iFile to move them to the right folder.

3. bw1128 thread starter macrumors 6502a

ines usually unzips the roms, but sd is keeping them zipped and putting them in the download file instead of var/mobile/nes or something like that.

4. maturola macrumors 68040

maturola

I guess if it bothers you you can remove SDM but IMO that is a great add-on, you can still use iFile to unZip and them move the ROm to the right folder.

5. LSUtigers03 macrumors 68020

LSUtigers03

When you download something with SDM you can tell it where you want the file to be downloaded. Instead of choosing download choose download to and you can pick where you want the file to go.