iNetwork Test finally updated

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by gowanis, Jul 29, 2008.

1. gowanis macrumors 6502

I was finally able to get version 1.0.2 directly on the phone (App Store of course knows nothing of the update)

They tweaked a bunch of things, but most notably you see your results now in kbps instead of KB/sec and also they fixed the dupe result bug.

The location still doesn't work properly, I always get weird results. Today it told me I was located somewhere I had been two nights before. Not sure what's up with that.

Anyway, I find this app very useful and is worth the 99 cents

2. bbplayer5 macrumors 68030

1.01 is the current version, where did u get 1.02

3. gowanis thread starter macrumors 6502

My phone said the update was available (not iTunes) and I installed directly on the phone. I just checked the "about" again to make sure and yes, its 1.0.2

I never had 1.0.1, I went straight from 1.0 to 1.0.2

4. bbplayer5 macrumors 68030

Im getting 800kbps here... i got 124 with edge. Thats like a lot faster, but not what i expected. 6MB for my wireless wifi network though...

5. brian5 macrumors member

brian5

Yep, I downloaded iNetwork Test earlier today through iTunes. After synching, my iPhone shows it as 1.0.2.

6. brian5 macrumors member

brian5

I'm not actually sure if they can fix the location. I had previously raised this with them. I make sure that I go into Maps to set my location before I go into iNetwork Test.

7. CaptainHook macrumors newbie

I'm still find that the native iPhone version is very inaccurate compared to the web version and testmyiphone