Inexpensive, Temporary case for iP6+

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by srowndedbyh2o, Oct 5, 2014.

1. srowndedbyh2o macrumors regular

The iPhone 6 Plus is such a beautiful (and expensive) phone that I’d like to go ahead and spend the money on a really nice case that compliments the phone. Right now I’ve got a bit of the old “paralysis by analysis” thing going trying to decide on which case to get...so in the meantime I just wanted to get something to protect the phone while I try and figure it out. Not much is available in local stores, then I came across this case on the Walmart website.
    For $10 bucks I’m pretty impressed. I love that I can clip the case to my pants waist or belt with the phone fully protected. The stand feature works very well. All of of the buttons function easily, and all of the ports are accessible (I use a Square CC reader, and that snaps in and functions perfectly).
    Yes, it looks cheap, and I just hate to cover up such a beautiful phone, but (for the price) it really is pretty good. The only similar case I could find locally in a store was the Pelican Voyager holster case at the At&t store, and that was $60!!

2. M5RahuL macrumors 68030

M5RahuL

3. codyst macrumors regular

codyst

I just bought a Spigen ToughArmor to use while I wait for the Rokform cases to be released.