inFamous 2

Discussion in 'Console Games' started by themoonisdown09, Nov 11, 2010.

1. themoonisdown09 macrumors 601

themoonisdown09

I'm really looking forward to inFamous 2. It's supposed to be released some time next year. The first one was so much fun, so I can imagine what they will do with the second one.

inFamous 2 trailer
    inFamous 2 gameplay

2. ManhattanPrjct macrumors 6502

I only played the demo of the first one - a lot of feedback said the quests got repetitive after a while - I guess you didn't feel that way...?

3. themoonisdown09 thread starter macrumors 601

themoonisdown09

Not at all. Of course, I play mostly NCAA Football and Madden, so I'm used to it if it is.

4. themoonisdown09 thread starter macrumors 601

themoonisdown09

Just picked this game up today. I can't wait to play it.

5. MRU macrumors demi-god

MRU

Finished the first as a good guy.

Now i've played the User Creation Beta, and played the Single Player demo.

Not sure there is enough additionally other than repetition that makes me want to pick up the final retail version though. I may skip this.

6. MRU macrumors demi-god

MRU

Infamous 2

Anyone else get it and what do you think. Essentially it's just the first game with the same 'repeat to nauseum' mission structure.

The one thing I do like is the 'Reaper' skin with the special edition. It makes playing evil more appropriate as you run around looking like Darth Maul, but being evil is actually really hard to do in the game. I keep getting good karma points when I do mot want them and it undermines your attempts to be evil.

7. wywern209 macrumors 65832

wywern209

hey, i beat the game on both karmas and found that being evil was far easier than in the first game. it definitely fixed a lot of annoying things that happened in the first game and felt like it was fun. as far as not getting good pts when evil, just avoid the muggings and beat up more cops/ street performers.