Infinidock always missing first icon in dock after respring?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by HeyGreggie, Feb 29, 2012.

1. HeyGreggie macrumors 65816

HeyGreggie

Seems as if everytime I respring or turn the phone on after the latest infinidock update, the first icon will mysteriously show up missing until I rearrange icons or hold it so the icons jiggle. is there a fix for this?

2. h1r0ll3r macrumors 68040

h1r0ll3r

This happens to me too. Kinda annoying but nothing major IMO. I'm sure they'll fix this in a later update.

3. HeyGreggie thread starter macrumors 65816

HeyGreggie

Does this do it for every time for you?

4. Eric374 macrumors 6502

Eric374

I don't think this is a strictly infinidock issue, happens to me on occasion with Springtomize, I just open a folder and close it and it reappears.

5. srf4real macrumors 68030

srf4real

This does not happen for me. iPhone4 5.0.1 with Infinidock. Although there is a limit to how many icons I can place in the dock even though app comments state unlimited icons..:rolleyes:

6. h1r0ll3r macrumors 68040

h1r0ll3r

Yeah, pretty much every time I respring or reboot, the first icon in the dock is missing. I think, as someone else noted, it's probably not limited to just Infinidock. Might be something to do with MobileSubstrate or something else as I've noticed quite a few weird things on my phone since JB'ing it.

7. srf4real macrumors 68030

srf4real

Winterboard theme? They're notorious..;)

8. h1r0ll3r macrumors 68040

h1r0ll3r

Possible. Gotta love Winterboard never being updated for the past 2-3 years :p

9. iToNe24, Mar 5, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2012

iToNe24 macrumors regular

iToNe24

having same exact issue ... once i respring, i am missing the first icon on the dock. Going into a folder or selecting an icon until it jiggles brings back the first icon.

not winterboard .. happens without anything enabled on it

if i disable infinidock in mobilesubstrate and respring the icon is there .. so it seems to be an infinidock issue

if i also disable everything and just enable infinidock .. the issue is present with missing leading icon on dock

10. srf4real macrumors 68030

srf4real

Hm. I assume you have removed and re-installed inifinidock testing both ways to confirm? I've never had a single issue, it works perfectly with my Winterboard themes, Cascade, etc.,