Infinite Clear Screen Protector Review

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by Breezer23, Jun 11, 2012.

1. Breezer23 macrumors member

Hey, just thought I'd briefly mention this brand of screen protector for those of you who might be looking for a cheaper alternative. I bought these last week from Amazon for $10.00 (free shipping). You receive three for that price! When I buy these cheap ones I generally use the first one to just gather all the dust off the screen. Upon installing the first one I noticed there seemed to be an issue with adhesive coverage on the protector. Annoyed, I called their 1-800 number. The replaced it with no questions asked and even shipped it using 2 day shipping from fedEx!

I got around to using the third one with absolutely no issue. I have never used another protector that felt so much like the iPad glass! Impressive! Is it as good as a Power Support protector? Probably not but you can get about ten of these for the same price. I highly recommend these!

I'm not posting pictures.... I'm sure you all know what they look like :)

Here is the link to Amazon Infinite Products VectorGuard Clear Screen Protectors

2. lincolnmayer macrumors member

Have you had a chance to compare it to other protectors?

3. geoelectric macrumors 6502

geoelectric

Wow, almost as cheap as Monoprice, but looks to be a bit better quality. In for a four-pack of Clear.

Between this and iCarbons, may end up with naked iPad after all! I'm going to have to open up a used case store for all the things I've tried to date. :)

4. geoelectric macrumors 6502

geoelectric

Of course, the day I decide to do this I discover a nick in the screen! Doh!

5. Breezer23 thread starter macrumors member

I have used the PowerSupport, and SGP Ultra Crystal for my Original iPad. I actually prefer this over the SGP. If money wasn't an issue I would get the Power Support but based on the price, the customer service, and the quality (Really feels just like glass), I'd get these any day of the week. I am pretty impressed.

6. lincolnmayer macrumors member

I was curious if anyone had comparisons to wet application protectors?

7. Green Apples macrumors newbie

I have tried almost everything to make my iphone and ipad look good......:mad:

1. Dry applying Screen Protectors, are actually more annoying to put on because of all the dust/lint that gets stuck leaving an ugly lint bubble on your screen.

Yes, it is cheaper... i think it's $10 for a set of 3? (Maybe cheaper). But you do go through it ALL while trying to apply it without the lint bubbles... Plus the screen does NOT last long until the corners starts to LIFT! So in the end you'll be spending MORE to replace them.

2. Wet Applying Screen Protectors, SkinPea is the BEST brand yet from all that i have used in the past. It is very easy to apply with no lint bubbles (YAY!). Best part is that it had NO ORANGEPEEL like ZAGG does. very clean and smooth surface. It is pricier than the plastic ones but it is well worth it in my opinion.

I had mine on both my phone and ipad for over 9 months (?) now and it's still very clean and has NOT lifted at all! The life span is great!

You should give them a try, it's worth the money.