Infinity blade much better On iPad 2

Discussion in 'iPad' started by dread, Mar 11, 2011.

1. dread macrumors 6502a

Playing infiniti blade on the iPad 2 is so much better than it was on the iPad 1.
    Imorovements include

Much faster start up

No lag

Extremely responsive (I can now fit 2 moves easily in between attacks which allows you to recover from mistakes)

Much better graphics. More shadowing, smoother edges, better colors, more vibrant effects.

It really is a night and day difference. The game was very Kathy on my iPad 1. I am happy with the dual core already.

2. mrrish macrumors regular

mrrish

Having an iPhone 4, this still doesn't look anywhere as good. Didn't see much of an improvement. Where were you seeing the graphics boost? Outside the castle? In the dungeon?

3. dread thread starter macrumors 6502a

Outside the castle. Did you update the app, they just released an update today specifically for the iPad 2 CPU. I have the iPhone 4 as well and think the iPad is on par with that graphically now.

4. ZBoater macrumors G3

ZBoater

Oh man, rub it in! I have to admit Infinity Blade is one of the killer apps that is making me keep the iPad, and I was soooo looking forward to playing on an iPad 2. Sadly they only had Verizon 64GB iPads at the Tampa store when I got there, so I am out of luck. :mad:

Enjoy!!! ;)

5. dread thread starter macrumors 6502a

It will be worth the wait. It takes the game to another level if you have been playing on the iPad 1.

6. lilo777 macrumors 603

And in ten years iPad games will be looking as good as PC games today.

7. dread thread starter macrumors 6502a

They are already pretty close. In 10 years PC's will cease to exist

8. lilo777 macrumors 603

Sure they are close :) Try playing games on PC when you have a chance.