Infinity Blade not liking iCloud

Discussion in 'iPad Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by ZBoater, Nov 20, 2012.

1. ZBoater macrumors G3

ZBoater

Anyone else having problems with Infinity Blade? It runs fine if I do not have a network connection or if I turn off Data and Documents on iCloud. But if iCloud is running the game goes into a black screen after the title screen and nothing happens.

2. ZBoater thread starter macrumors G3

ZBoater

I deleted all the iCloud files, reinstalled the app and now I'm able to play. But, needless to say I've lost all my savegames and my gold purchases.

This is Infinity Blade's Achilles heel. It's a great game, but it punishes long term gamers with this sloppy iCloud game save implementation and no way to restore gold purchases. I'm giving up. I'm not giving this game any more of my time or money. $53 is enough and I should be able to reasonably expect my purchases to be restored after a reinstall. This is not an unreasonable request. :mad: I tried getting support from their website and all you get is a runaround link between FAQ pages. Most unfortunate.

3. pooleman Suspended

pooleman

I've experienced the issues you have with lost data but I have never spent a dime on the game itself.