Infinity Blade update on Thursday!

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by iFiend, May 17, 2011.

1. HazyCloud macrumors 68030

HazyCloud

2. GP_1 macrumors regular

Thinking about buying this game.. Can't decide though.

3. Reach9 macrumors 68020

Reach9

Do you play games a lot on your iPhone? do you enjoy these kinds of games?
    I think the reviews speak for themselves.
    It's only $6, costs as much as having lunch outside.

4. JetBlack7 macrumors 68020

JetBlack7

You you like RPG games, you'll probably like this one. When I bought it I was a bit troubled, afraid I'd buy It and not play It, but when you get into the game, it gives you hours and hours of fun. To me, It still does ;)

5. collisos macrumors member

Can someone tell me about this game, how does it work or what other games is it like? I'm not sure if I want to drop the $6 but I do love playing games on my iPhone 4.

6. iFiend, May 18, 2011
    Last edited: May 18, 2011

iFiend thread starter macrumors 65816

The game is really fun, and if you have a 4th gen device the graphics alone are worth the price tag. Think xbox-ish style graphics on your phone.

7. psonice macrumors 6502a

It's kind of RPG, in that you have battles and find/win money and then buy new/upgraded weapons and armour, and level up your character. But the main part of the game is basically a series of battles, where you fight a series of 'boss' type characters with swords. Learning to parry, dodge and block, and how to do the combos when attacking is a big part of it.

Neither of those are really my thing, but I really enjoyed the game - it's easily the most played game on my iphone. And yes, the graphics are the best you'll find on the iphone 4 I think (or ipad, it's especially good on ipad2).

8. iFiend thread starter macrumors 65816

Much more descriptive :) Thanks for adding your thoughts.

It comes down to this. If you like RPG games (the leveling up acpect, since it isn't a true RPG), and you like playing games on your phone, and you don't find $5.99 too much for an iPhone game (I know some may), then I am about 90% certain you'll absolutely love this game.

9. collisos macrumors member

I've had about $40+ on my account for a while now and do love games and the idea of leveling up a character, I'll definitely consider it thanks for the help.

10. iKingsley86 macrumors member

11. iFiend thread starter macrumors 65816

For sure! Multiplayer is a lot of fun!

12. iFiend thread starter macrumors 65816